How To Get Off The Military Register

Table of contents:

How To Get Off The Military Register
How To Get Off The Military Register

Video: How To Get Off The Military Register

Video: How To Get Out The Military Early 2020 | THERE IS A WAY OUT 2022, December

Removal from military registration is most often required when moving to a new place of residence, while it can be temporary, for example, in connection with work. There is even a deadline for withdrawal - no more than 3 months.

How to withdraw from military registration
How to withdraw from military registration


Step 1

When you are removed from the military register, you will first need to submit an application to the local military registration and enlistment office and indicate the exact address of departure in it. In this case, the military registration and enlistment office may require a certificate of temporary registration or registration at a new address due to the fact that they cannot remove you from the register “into the void”. This is a mandatory procedure. After you, having submitted the necessary documents, have withdrawn from the military registration at the old address, you must, as soon as possible (2 weeks) upon arrival at the new place, register for military registration here.

Step 2

The law "On conscription and military service" does not reveal the exact meaning of the phrase "place of temporary stay." But according to generally accepted standards, it is believed that this term means the actual location of a person.

Step 3

It is in this case that you have the obligation to register with the military immediately after arrival. The procedure itself is not very difficult. For the new address, contact your local military commissariat, regardless of whether you are registered in the new territory or not. Remember: neither registration nor temporary registration at a new place of residence is associated with military registration. And in case of non-fulfillment of this condition and departure from this territory in less than 14 days from the date of appearance on it, you may be held liable for non-registration.

Step 4

And in case you are going to leave the Russian Federation and go abroad, you must submit to the military commissariat a citizen's certificate, which is subject to military conscription. This certificate will be attached to your personal file at the military registration and enlistment office. If you permanently reside abroad, your personal file is destroyed when you reach the age of 27. But going abroad, provided that you intend to return, has its own legal consequences, including those associated with removal from military registration.

Popular by topic