How to get a job in the FSB? Where to go? What requirements should you meet? How is registration for service in the FSB carried out? You will learn about this in this article.
Where to apply for military service in the Federal Security Service?
According to the information on the website of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, you need to submit an application to the territorial security agency at your place of residence.
Who can become an employee of the Federal Security Service?
An employee of the Federal Security Service can be a citizen of the Russian Federation who meets certain requirements - personal and professional qualities, age, education, health status, willingness to work in any region of Russia.
Requirements for a candidate for a job in the Federal Security Service:
- education (level of education - higher, secondary specialized, secondary (complete).
- the level of professional training corresponding to the job responsibilities;
- the level of physical fitness that meets the established standard
Eligibility of the candidate for health requirements
The candidate is sent for a medical examination, which is carried out by a medical commission of the FSB. The candidate must be recognized as fit for military service (work), possibly with minor restrictions.
Professional suitability of a candidate for military service (work) in the FSB
Professional selection specialists conduct a psychophysiological examination of the candidate.
When conducting professional selection, the following are taken into account:
- the level of intelligence;
- psychological compliance with the position for which the candidate applies;
- speed and quickness of thinking;
- communication skills;
- and other skills important for military service (work).
Further, the FSB authorities start a personal file of the candidate, and with his consent, the data on the candidate is checked.