By purchasing a low-quality product or receiving a service of inadequate quality, you have a legally guaranteed right to appeal and eliminate defects that disappoint you. It is best in such cases to contact the manufacturer in writing.
Write in the upper right corner of the page the name of the organization, position, surname and initials of the head - the addressee of your claim.
Under the information about the addressee, write your data: surname and initials, postal address with zip code, telephone number for communication.
In the center of the page, write the name of the letter “Claim”.
Fill in the text of the claim. In the letter, indicate:
- what product or service you purchased / received, in what place and at what time;
- what was the price of the product / service;
- what documents can you provide as evidence of the purchase of goods / services of inadequate quality from this manufacturer (cash receipts, sales receipts, other documents of strict reporting, or testimony);
- what claims do you have for the product / service, what incidents were associated with inadequate quality (traffic accident, illness, poisoning, etc.);
- what documents do you have to confirm an incident related to a product / service of poor quality (certificates from the traffic police, extracts from the medical history, etc.);
- how do you assess the losses brought to you by the product / service of inadequate quality. It is best to provide mathematical calculations and calculations.
- whether you have previously addressed this claim to the supplier of goods / services orally.
Write down which way out of this situation you see as the most acceptable for you:
- full refund of the cost of goods / services;
- price reduction;
- free repair or defect elimination;
- replacement of goods / services with similar ones of your choice.
Set a period for consideration of your claim by the supplier of the product / service. Usually, one month is enough to consider a complaint and compose a response.
Attach all required documents or copies to your claim.
Sign the application by indicating at the end of the document your surname and initials, date and signature.