Even a licensed physician or paramedic needs additional training to perform some functions. For example, a physician will need a certificate to conduct pre-trip examinations of public transport drivers. How do you get this document?
It is necessary
- - diploma of secondary or higher medical education;
- - money to pay for training and certification.
Find an institution in your city that issues such certificates. These can be medical schools, faculties of medical universities, and centers of excellence for doctors. Their coordinates can be found in the directory of city organizations or on the Internet. Before a personal visit, check the necessary details by phone. Including the cost of training.
Sign up for a special course "Organization of pre-trip examinations of road transport drivers." Usually, these courses are organized several times a year, so choose the dates that are most suitable for you. Pay for tuition. The cost depends on your city and specific educational institution. Also check with your employer if they are willing to reimburse you for training costs.
Complete the related course successfully. It is 72 academic hours according to the state educational standard. This time includes both theoretical and practical lessons.
At the end of the course, take a learning test. It will include what you previously learned in the continuing education course:
- the course of the medical examination itself;
- collection of the necessary analyzes;
- criteria for admission or non-admission of an employee of a transport company to work;
- filling out medical documentation defined by law both for document circulation within the enterprise and for controlling organizations.
Upon successful completion of the knowledge test, you will receive a certificate for pre-trip inspections. You will receive the right to work both in a medical institution that provides such services, and with the trucking company itself, if it has a separate point for a medical examination.