You can get a passport both at the place of registration and at any other department of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation. The only difference is the timing of the production of the document.
It is necessary
- - old civil passport;
- - an insert about citizenship;
- - two photographs, thirty-five by forty-five millimeters in size, black and white or color;
- - marriage certificate (if the passport needs to be changed);
- - a document confirming the change of surname or first name (if a new passport is issued for this reason, and not in connection with marriage);
- - a receipt stating that a duty of two hundred rubles has been paid;
- - application for changing the surname to a new one (in case of marriage);
- - a questionnaire (issued by an employee of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation).
Contact the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation immediately upon reaching the age of fourteen. Or in the event that a new passport needs to be obtained in connection with a change of surname, loss of the old one or timely replacement (at twenty and forty-five years) Do not hesitate to go to the passport office. It is mandatory to write an application for a new document within one month after the onset of the appropriate age or other circumstances in which the issuance of another passport is mandatory. Otherwise, penalties will follow.
Give the set of documents to the employee of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation. He will issue a questionnaire that must be filled out on the spot and returned back. Indicate in the appropriate fields the last name, first name, patronymic, date, place of birth and gender. Write about marital status, surnames, names and patronymics of parents, place of registration and foreign passport, if available.
Come to the bodies of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation in two months if you are applying for a passport in another city, and not at the place of registration. This time will be needed by the department employees in order to send a request to the department to which you are assigned. After receiving a positive response, you will be issued a new document.