The Russian Federation provides for the payment of a number of benefits to families with children, both at the federal and regional levels. One of them is the Moscow allowance for young families at the birth of a child.
In Moscow, the following categories of citizens are entitled to benefits to a young family at the birth of a child:
- a married couple in the event that both parents at the time of the birth of the child were not 30 years old and both parents and the child are registered in Moscow, - to the only parent, if at the time of the birth of the child he was not 30 years old. If only the mother is recorded on the birth certificate, then she is recognized as the only parent and has the right to receive this benefit. Moreover, the mother and child must have a Moscow residence permit.
Documents required to receive benefits:
- birth certificate of a child, - passports of parents (single parent), - marriage certificate (if any),
- an extract from the house book, where the registration of the parents and the child is indicated. This document is not required, but its availability will speed up the receipt of benefits.
- bank details for the transfer of funds. The allowance for young families can be transferred to an account in any bank. Including it can be transferred to a salary card. Typically, however, the family is issuing a monthly child support at the same time. It is transferred to an account with Sberbank. Therefore, it is advisable to open a savings book in advance or open an account with this bank.
- an application for the provision of benefits (the form will be issued upon application).
All documents must be submitted to the RUSZN authorities.