If you need to invite a foreign citizen to Russia, you will have to contact the FMS with the necessary documents. You can find out which subdivision will provide you with this service in the regional department of the FMS or the territorial subdivision serving your home address.
It is necessary
- - your Russian passport or residence permit in the Russian Federation;
- - a completed application for issuing an invitation to a foreigner;
- - copy of the foreigner's passport;
- - a letter of guarantee on your behalf on the assumption of obligations to provide the invited person with housing, medical care, money for the entire period of his stay in Russia;
- - certificate of income (not provided by pensioners and students).
- - a receipt for payment of the state duty (in 2011, 500 rubles.)
First of all, ask the foreigner you are inviting to Russia to send you a scanned copy of your passport pages with personal data by e-mail. Print it if you are going to take it to the FMS. If you fill out an application for an invitation on the portal of public services, the system will require you to attach this document electronically.
When filling out the application online, you can also choose the department of the FMS, which is more convenient for you to contact. In addition to the passport details of the invitee, you will have to indicate in the application where and by whom he works, and the address of the place of work. Or write that he is unemployed, and in the field for the work address - home.
You can download the form of a letter of guarantee on the security of the invitee on the website of the regional department of the FMS or on the portal of public services. The latter also contains filling patterns.
Find out the requirements for a certificate of income and its size in the FMS. As a rule, the best option is a certificate on the 2NDFL form. The details for paying the state duty will be prompted by the Federal Migration Service and Sberbank branches.
With a full set of documents, come to the FMS department at office hours. If everything is okay with them, the invitation should be ready in 30 days.
If a visa is urgently needed and it is documented (the need for emergency treatment, a serious illness of a relative, a funeral, etc.) - after 5 days.