We will reveal the procedure for changing the sole executive body (in our case, we will conditionally call him "director") in a limited liability company in which there is a single participant, in the absence of such management bodies as the Management Board and the Board of Directors in the organization.
It is necessary
- - consent of the only participant to change the director
- - pay for notary services
The procedure for changing the director in a limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as the "LLC") begins from the moment the sole participant of the organization makes a corresponding decision in writing, in which it is necessary to determine at least:
- date, place and time of the decision;
- data on the location of the LLC, and information about the only participant in the organization (series and number of the passport, by whom it was issued, registration address);
- full name, passport data of the former director of the organization, and the date of termination of his powers;
- full name, passport details of the new director of the organization, and the date from which he must start performing his duties;
- signatures of the sole participant of the LLC, and the new director of the organization;
- an imprint of the organization's seal.
Then you need to download from the official website of the Consultant Plus or Garant legal reference systems an application for amending the information about the legal entity contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (form No. Р14001), which is Appendix No. 6 to the order of the Federal Tax Service of Russia dated 25.01.2012 No. ММВ-7-6 / 25 @. In this document, in relation to our case, fill in:
- page 001 (in it we enter information in clauses 1.1., 1.2. and 1.3. section 1 concerning the PSRN, TIN and the name of the legal entity, and also put down the digital designation 1 in the column of section 2);
- two sheets "K", each of which consists of two pages (on the first sheet "K" we fill in only the first page, on which we put down the digital designation 2 in the column of section 1, and indicate the full name of the former director, and his TIN (if any) in section 2; on the second sheet "K" we fill in both pages, within which we put down the digital designation 1 in the column of section 1, and fill out section 3 for the new director (in accordance with passport data, information about the place of residence and registration, and also indicate his contact phone number);
- sheet "P", consisting of 4 pages (on the first page we put down the digital designation 01 in section 1, and we fill in section 2 concerning information about the legal entity, in terms of its name, PSRN and TIN; on the second and third pages we fill in section 4 on the applicant, in the role of which is the new director; on the fourth page we indicate the full name of the applicant - the new director, and the procedure for sending documents after state registration or refusal of it).
The last actions leading to the achievement of this goal are a visit to a notary, who will sew and make an appropriate mark on the application for amending the information about a legal entity contained in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (form No. himself the decision of the sole participant of the company and a formalized application in the form No. Р14001 to the relevant IFTS (MIFTS).