Social guarantees in the world of work is a list of mandatory measures that the employer provides to employees who have entered into an employment contract with him in accordance with the norms of the Labor Code.
The obligation for the employer to provide a minimum set of measures for the social protection of employees is enshrined in the labor legislation of Russia, the rest are provided exclusively by the terms of the contract being concluded, and their set may vary. The employer is obliged to provide you with the following social guarantees:
1. Salary, which must be higher than the current level of the minimum subsistence level. When concluding a contract, you are obliged to agree with the chief the amount of salary that will be paid to you every month - pay attention to this point when discussing. Even if the minimum wage and the minimum consumer budget do not coincide, the employer is obliged to pay you an amount that will allow you to freely cover the costs of a standard consumer basket.
2. Compliance with the safety requirements provided for the normal performance of your job duties and comfortable working conditions. This is also his direct responsibility. The employer has no right to save money on your safety in the name of his own benefit. Therefore, if you must be provided with dosimeters, do not agree to work without them at the risk of your own health.
3. Voluntary health insurance. The boss does not have the right to impose an insurance policy on you, but is obliged to offer to insure you when concluding an employment contract.
4. Payment of tax deductions in accordance with the norms of the Tax Code of Russia. The employer is obliged to issue a personal TIN, if you do not have one, as well as withhold and pay taxes on your wages. Thus, it is the employer's responsibility to ensure a decent pension for all employees.
5. Fulfillment of the appropriate entry in the work record book when applying for a job or dismissal. The employer must provide you with a legal position.