Earning money on the Internet, like absolutely any other income and any other job, has its drawbacks and advantages. If you are thinking about remote work, then you should know what the pros and cons are. According to statistics, out of the total number of people who started working on the Internet, only 7% remain there.
Pros of making money on the Internet
1. The biggest plus of earning at home is that you do not need to travel anywhere, you can work right at home in a comfortable environment. You can go and take your time to have breakfast, pour a cup of coffee and go to work - sit at the computer. No traffic jams, no nerves.
2. One of the reasons for dismissal from a permanent job in the office is dissatisfaction with their own bosses, this does not apply to making money on the Internet. Here you are your own boss.
3. Working for a company, you can work until you lose your pulse, put all your strength and soul into the business, there is no guarantee that your efforts will be noticed by the management and appreciated. In a full-time job, you have a fixed salary - a salary that you are unlikely to get paid more. Therefore, you have no incentive for further development, since there is no financial background. Making money on the Internet, you make a profit on your own, and your income will depend only on you: the more you invest and work, the higher your earnings.
4. Large scope of choice. There are many more professions on the Internet than meets the eye. If you are good at drawing, you can paint custom portraits, you can design. If you are good at writing, you can write scripts or articles. If you know a foreign language, you can make translations. The choice is very large.
Cons of making money on the Internet
1. Free schedule. At first glance, a free schedule may seem attractive, but not everyone can handle it. Many people are not very organized, so they cannot properly allocate their time. Some are simply not able to fight their own laziness.
2. Fraud. Fraud is ubiquitous on the Internet. Some experts argue that it is impossible to deal with this problem, it is necessary to be able to maneuver and identify fraudsters at the stage of communication. The money you make on the Internet attracts the attention of cybercriminals who want to fraudulently embezzle your finances.
3. Loneliness. Many people, when moving to work from home, begin to suffer from a lack of communication. Every day they sit at home and do not communicate with anyone. It is quite possible to earn depression this way. Therefore, the lack of communication can be considered not only as a plus, but also as a certain minus.
4. A sedentary lifestyle. Another disadvantage of working from home is especially relevant for those people who are not used to sedentary work, but are used to being on the move all the time. Networking forces you to sit at the computer for several hours a day. Not every person can cope with this.
Whether to enter the field of e-commerce or stay on a permanent job in their company, here each person decides for himself. First you need to familiarize yourself with all the pros and cons, despite all the attractiveness of remote work, it still has its drawbacks. If you can handle them, then it might be worth considering moving to a home-based job.